The recent trend in the world of travel and tourism is to opt for wine tours. These tours are quite different any other kind of tour. Ne gets the opportunity to visit a vineyard and check out the entire process of wine making on their own. Sounds interesting? Well it is and if you want to opt for a wine tour then there is no better place than Italy.
This destination boasts of so many different attractions like the Chianti wine tour , Barolo wine tour, Brunello wine tour.
But in order to enjoy this tour and in order to make the most of the opportunity one must take into account the following points
- Once you decide on the date of your travel contact your local travel agent as well as an agent in Chianti. Tell them when you would like to visit. Once the agent in Chianti confirms the dates for the wine tour, you can go ahead and give confirmation to your travel agent so that he can book the flight tickets and hotel accommodations. It is an added bonus, if your travel agent can himself book your wine tour, then you won't have to take the extra headache of contacting the local agent out there.
- What about the documents that you need to visit the vineyards? Is there any special kind of permit that you need? Collect information regarding this, or ask your agent.
- Always opt for a guided Brunello wine tour so that the guide can assist you and tell you about the specialty of the vineyard and the kind of wine it manufactures. Also find out whether you need to tip the guide once the tour is over.
- Don't forget to convert your currency. Don't expect to reach the venue and then do it. Ask your agent to do it on your behalf and collect the currency before you travel.
- Now that your tour is booked, what about the temperature of the place. Gather as much information as possible so that you can pack your bag accordingly. Otherwise you will end up carrying unnecessary clothes.
- Don't forget to carry your camera; after all you need to click photos, right?
- Enquire if there is any accommodation inside the vineyard where you can stay and spend the day. It is the best way to soak in the natural beauty and enjoy the vineyard.
- And finally ask the cost involved for the entire tour. As you are opting for a wine tour the cost will be a bit high end but trust me it is worth every single penny invested.
Once you consider all these aspects you will be at a better position to take your decision. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and enjoy your holiday. Certain holidays are such that you remember them for the rest of your life. I can bet that this is one such holiday.